Panvel: Bollywood’s “Bhai” Salman Khan was bitten by a snake. Salman was bitten by a snake at Panvel’s farmhouse. Salman was later treated at MGM Hospital in Panvel. Meanwhile, Salman has now been caught in the area where the snake bit him. That snake has been caught and bottled.
Salman has a farmhouse in Waje village in Panvel. Salman visits this farmhouse from time to time. This time he came for Christmas and birthday. But he was bitten by a snake at midnight today. Salman was then admitted to MGM Hospital around 3 am.
The snake that bit Salman was not poisonous. So Salman was given first aid at the hospital and released. Now Salman is safe and completely fine.
Here is a picture of Salman Khan with Doctor:
Birthday party at the farmhouse?
Tomorrow, December 27, is the birthday of Salman, who has touched the hearts of millions of young women. According to a report, he had arranged a small birthday party for his special friends at a farmhouse in Panvel. Of course, Corona will not have a grand birthday celebration again this year.