-0.1 C
Washington

Brad Pitt Accuses Angelina Jolie ‘sought to inflict harm’ By Selling Vineyard Stake to Russian Oligarch

Date:

Share:

According to legal documents, Angelina Jolie “damaged” her ex-husband Brad Pitt by selling her share in the vineyard she owned to the Russian oligarch.

Since Angelina (49) filed for divorce from Brad (56) in 2016, the co-stars Mr & Mrs Smith have been involved in several legal battles. She solved it in court to take care of her six children – Shiloh, Pax, Vivienne, Maddox, Zahara, and Knox – and now stands in front of her vineyard, Chateau Miraval SA, where she bought a controlling stake. . in 2008.

“The vineyard has become Pitt’s passion – and lucrative because Miraval, under Pitt’s leadership, has grown into a multimillion-dollar global company and one of the most respected rosé producers in the world,” Pitt’s legal claim, per. ET.

The country is located in the village of Correns in south-eastern France and has a house and vineyard, and the former couple bought it for EUR 25 million (GBP 20 875 500). Pitt’s lawyers claim that the company under his leadership has grown into an “international million-dollar success story.”

She admitted that Jolie had not “contributed” to the company’s success.

According to the lawsuit, Jolie sold her stake in a ghost factory based in Luxembourg, which was controlled by Russian oligarch Yuri Shefler, without Pitt’s medical knowledge.

However, in new legal documents, Brad’s Fight Club lawyers claim that under his leadership, the company has become a “multimillion-dollar international success story” while Angelina has not “contributed.”

Brad would contribute 60% of the purchase price, with the remaining 40% paid by actress Tomb Raider. In January 2021, Pitta will report his decision to sell to Shefler, saying he made a “painful decision with a heavy heart.”

However, in new legal documents, Brad’s Fight Club lawyers claim that under his leadership, the company has become a “multimillion-dollar international success story” while Angelina has not “contributed.” Brad would contribute 60% of the purchase price, with the remaining 40% paid by actress Tomb Raider. He tried at the California Supreme Court to make the sale of the vineyard unnecessary. The actor also demanded compensation “in the amount that will be proved in court”, which he wanted in the jury.

Also Read: ‘Andi Mack’ Actor Stoney Westmoreland Sentenced for 2 years in Minor Exploitation Case

Subscribe to our magazine

━ more like this

Top 10 action movies coming out in 2023

The last few years have been interesting in many ways. Some amazing movies are coming out in 2023. Check out the Most Expected Movies...

Brendan Fraser reveals why he believes that Tom Cruise’s The Mummy flopped

Brendan Fraser is currently engaged in his return to Hollywood. The actor has been making numerous press appearances for his upcoming project, The Whale....

Hina Khan takes the Internet by storm with her stunning appearance in a saree gown. 

Actor Hina Khan has proven her style through time, with a variety of appearances on elegant photoshoots and pink carpets and even her travel...

Television actor Vaishali Takkar was found dead in her home, and a Suicide note was recovered. 

The television industry is grieving the loss of one of its greatest stars, Vaishali Takkar. The well-known actress passed away on the 16th of...

How much is Kendra Wilkinson Net Worth in 2022 l CelebsArticle

Kendra Wilkinson is an American businesswoman, model, author, and TV personality with an estimated net worth of $6 million. She is well-known for her friendship...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here